Sunday, February 15, 2009

Ehle Custom Stationery has new products!

I have been searching high and low to find ways to expand my shop, and I think by trying the book binding thing, I may have done that. I bound a couple books from scratch this weekend, and they look great! I even handcovered the book covers. I'm pretty proud of that one. :) I've only listed one of them because I haven't sewn the other one, yet, but the one I listed is definitely my favorite.


The cover reminds me of my favorite storybook character, the Cheshire Cat. I ended up calling this one the Purple Cheshire Grin Sketchbook. I have another book that's almost done. I just have to sew the pages to the cover. :) Let me know what you think of this! I hope they do well. I really enjoyed making the two I worked on this weekend.

On a sidenote, my husband started brewing his own beer about a week ago. He asked me if I would make the labels, and they came out really well. We thought they did, anyhow. :) We should be bottling soon, and when we do, I'll be sure to take a picture of one of our labeled beer bottles. Check back soon!

1 comment:

  1. that's beautiful! You should include a link to it in your shop! I'm off to check it out now!

    ReplyDelete